LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Westbound traffic on La Crosse Street, near Losey Boulevard, will be reduced to one lane tomorrow for street repairs.
Beginning August 22, vehicles heading westbound will be shifted to the left lane. The right lane will be closed for repairs from Losey Boulevard for approximately 200 feet west. The speed limit will be reduced to 15 miles per hour during the duration of the project.
According to the City of La Crosse Street Department, the project is expected to be completed by Friday, August 23.
Contact the Street Department at 608-789-7340 with questions.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Wisconsin will not join tentative settlement agreement with Purdue Pharma
- Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders to stop in Decorah
- Set up details for La Crosse Oktoberfest parades
- Oktoberfest USA Medallion has been found
- Hmong New Year Festival helps bond community members
- Concordia Ballroom gets dancers up to speed with free polka lessons
- Former Miss Wisconsin Outstanding Teen claims Miss La Crosse Oktoberfest crown
- King Apple Parade marches through La Crescent
- Retired Air Force major general introduces new book to area veterans
- UW-La Crosse soccer loses thriller in double overtime against Coe College