LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Leading by serving is the focus of an upcoming conference in La Crosse.
Viterbo University's Conference on Servant Leadership is later this month.
Servant Leadership focuses on how leaders can pay attention to the needs of others.
Leaders from LHI, Festival Foods and Kwik Trip will address the conference.
This year's conference will address the grow presences of millenials as leaders.
"We believe that the next generation of leaders need more support and direction as well as guidance, so what are we doing to prepare to encourage that next generation of leaders," said Tom Thibodeau, distinguished professor of servant leadership at Viterbo University.
A pre-conference workshop will take place June 26th, with the main conference taking place June 27th and 28th.
Registration and more information is available on the conference’s website.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Local firefighters say helping mourning Madison firefighters is important honor
- Trempealeau business reopens after more than 100 days closed due to flooding
- Steamboat Days Grande Parade keeps river city tradition alive
- Diary (Sun) Day bonds families through bovines
- Local kids share favorite dad attributes on Father's day
- Road repairs will limit traffic downtown
- Onalaska streets undergoing repairs
- Canoer paddling down Mississippi River for veterans program
- La Crosse Firefighters head to Madison to help grieving first responders
- Central's Davis twins commit to Wisconsin