LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and his vice presidential running mate Mike Pence will be returning to Wisconsin to campaign Tuesday.
According to the campaign's website, both Trump and Pence will be campaigning together in Eau Claire at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the W.L. Zorn Arena.
Doors open at 4 p.m.
- Carfentanyl makes its way to La Crosse, leading to more doses of Narcan
- Heart attack survivor praises exercise as life-changing
- La Crosse man charged with assault, woman hid in gas station
- Car goes through ice on Lake Onalaska, owner rescued
- Federal tuition tax deduction back on the books
- First public meeting held on Trane All-Abilities Park funding campaign
- Gander Outdoors opens in Onalaska
- Students learn robotics, design during first-hand lesson on engineering at Trane
- Public meeting held on Hwy. 35 reconstruction plan
- Local students hold candlelight vigil for Florida school shooting victims