CASHTON, Wis. (WKBT) - During "Random Acts of Kindness" week, the 8th Grade Leadership Team at Cashton Middle School has been spreading joy and kindness throughout the school and community.
The Team is learning about servant leadership while completing many gestures to show their fellow students and staff at the school are appreciated.
Cashton Middle School Teacher Tara Schmitz told News 8 the students hung compliment hearts on each locker for the students to receive as they walked into school on Thursday. Donuts were given to the teachers and root beer floats were served to all of the middle school students and staff during lunch.
Schmitz said the students hung popular compliment tear-away cards throughout the school and delivered Heart-O-Grams during the day on Thursday.
"This group of students proves that kindness is alive and well in the halls of Cashton Middle School," Schmitz told News 8. #CompassionLivesHere
- Wisconsin Assembly to pass tax credit, prison funding
- Carfentanyl makes its way to La Crosse, leading to more doses of Narcan
- La Crosse man charged with assault, woman hid in gas station
- Settlement related to defective Takata airbag system reached
- Watch The Decorah Eagles- LIVE
- Xcel Energy named one of World's Most Admired Companies
- Vino Fest features Wisconsin wines with help from tourism grant
- Teen arrested for bringing loaded gun to Madison school
- Shelters open amid Midwest flooding as rivers keep rising
- Public meeting held on Hwy. 35 reconstruction plan