ARCADIA, Wis. (WKBT) - The American Red Cross of Wisconsin is giving away clean-up kits throughout the state.
One place they can be picked up is at the Arcadia City Hall during regular business hours.
Those displaced by flooding in Arcadia have been able to get food and a place to sleep at the Holy Family Catholic Church.
Pat Griffin has been volunteering at the shelter. She said the kits have a variety of supplies, and they all come conveniently inside of a bucket.
"They have a broom, a mop, a dust pan, they have some soap, and some garbage bags, and some gloves—heavy duty gloves for clean-up—and we also provide a gallon of bleach," said Griffin.
A location for getting clean-up kits in Black River Falls will be announced Monday.
For an up-to-date list of clean-up kit locations call 2-1-1, or visit the Red Cross of Wisconsin's Facebook Page.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Dahl YMCA vandalism suspect turns himself in
- Lane closure on Rose Street, La Crosse may cause delays
- Winona Police warn of increase in vehicle vandalism
- Kendall man sentenced to 60 years for sex crimes against children
- Mayo Clinic study shows toxic chemicals may be to blame for vaping-related illnesses
- Report details violent weekend at juvenile prison
- Jayme Closs: Feeling stronger every day
- 'Making a Murderer' figure Avery files promised appeal
- Football gives one family a chain reaction
- La Crosse and Onalaska disagreeing with proposed Sewer Service Agreement