LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - In honor of National Public Works Week, the City of La Crosse will offer an open house and Touch-A-Truck event.
Water, Storm, Sewer, Refuse & Recycling, Parks & Forestry, Engineering, and the Street Department are hosting the open house for community members.
The event is Wednesday, May 23, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Municipal Service Center, 2000 Marco Drive.
Crafts & Games
Photo Backdrop-Bring your camera!
More information can be found here.
- Jury selected for abuse case involving area principal
- Man charged with murder in death of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts
- UPDATE: Search for wanted men in Trempealeau Co.
- The Latest: Searchers find body in Wisconsin floodwaters
- Dane County declares state of emergency after record-breaking rainfall, flooding
- La Crosse residents voice needs at capital budget meeting
- Onalaska youth football program implements TackleBar system for safety
- New Horizons hosting fundraising party to observe 40 years in La Crosse
- La Crosse pools, beaches close for the year
- La Crosse Distilling Company set to open in coming weeks