ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - UPDATE: An Onalaska neighborhood is left in the dark after a semi truck brought down several power lines.
It happened around 3 P.M. on Thursday near the intersection of Riders Club Road and Pine Street.
The Onlaska fire and police departments responded to the scene. The La Crosse Emergency Management department says people may be without power overnight.
Riverland Energy is working to restore power.
Due to several downed power poles, power will be out in the area of Rider Club Road, Pine Street and Johnson Street for several hours to possibly all night, according to the Onalaska Police and Fire Departments.
- La Crosse County officials talk about referendum question asking people about legalizing marijuana
- Local leaders consider national immigration policies' effects on communities
- La Crosse County officials to ask voters how to address transportation funding
- Fugitive with ties to La Crosse area turns himself in
- La Crosse County Board to decide legal marijuana advisory referendum by end of July
- Holmen student project being sent into space
- Riverfest Commodore, First Mate host meet and greet at Commodore Banquet
- Former UW student sentenced to 3 years in prison for assualts
- Western Wisconsin WWII veteran finally being awarded Purple Heart
- SUV fleeing Chicago police hits taxi, killing Wisconsin passenger