LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating a missing man.
Authorities are looking for Juan Gonzalez Mejia, also known as Braylin Lopez.
Mejia/Lopez was last seen walking in the 1800 block of Jackson Street on January 24 at approximately 8:40 p.m. He is five feet tall, weighs 100 pounds, has brown eyes and black hair.
Police say this is a welfare check, that Mejia/Lopez is not in trouble.
Contact the La Crosse Police Department at 608-785-5962 or Investigator Brandl at 608-789-8124 with information.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 2019 Oktoberfest parade marshals announced
- 2 arrested on child pornography charges
- Wisconsin DNR conducting training to investigate hunting-related incidents
- New superintendent starts for Prairie du Chien
- Suicide Prevention Summit in La Crosse explore causes, solutions
- Safety training will temporarily close Monroe County Justice Center Thursday
- Conference in La Crosse explores impact of the 'Great River Road'
- Businesses, people who have impacted La Crosse's downtown honored
- La Crosse teacher nominated for Presidential Teaching Award
- Lawyer: Man charged with corn rake killing irate over affair