MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar has released a list of 100-plus executive orders she says she'd sign in her first 100 days in office.
The orders include rejoining the Paris climate agreement and allowing prescription drugs to be imported from Canada.
The list is intended to give voters an idea of what the first days in a Klobuchar White House would look like. It also puts the Minnesota senator on record with policies she can point to when the 2020 Democrats hold their first presidential debates next week in Florida.
Some of the orders would reverse actions taken by President Donald Trump, such as ending the practice of separating immigrant children from their parents.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Canoers paddle in Coon Creek Canoe Races a year after widespread flooding
- Law enforcement: Dead passenger and injured driver found about 5 miles apart
- Reports say stolen Hy-Vee account information being sold
- Rural Wisconsin community holds its first LGBTQ+ Pride Festival
- More than 300 volunteers kick off a year of service with Viterbo
- Wisconsin leads nation in family farm bankruptcies
- Prairie Du Chien scores late touchdown to stun Aquinas 7-6 in season opener
- Lueth Park celebrates 20 years of skating
- Runners take off from runway in aviation event
- Seven area artists show their works at artPOP art show