MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WKBT) - A new Marquette Law School Poll finds Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders leading Trump in a mock presidential match-up in Wisconsin.
With 14 months to go until the 2020 presidential election, former Vice President Joe Biden is favored by 51% and President Donald Trump by 42% among Wisconsin registered voters, 6% say they are not sure or would vote for neither.
Sen. Bernie Sanders is favored by a margin of 4% compared to Donald Trump, with 7% supporting neither candidate, or not sure.
When matched against Donald Trump, both Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris tie with the current President.
Director of the Marquette Law Poll, Dr. Charles Franklin says, "This is good news for Democrats on the Biden side, but it also shows we could have a very competitive race as well. It's also of course important to note that we're early in the process. We're in the 2nd inning of this ball game and it's a long way to the bottom of the 9th."
Complete poll results and additional information can be found at law.marquette law.marquette.edu/poll/results-and-data.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Highway 33 between Highway 27 and County Highway PC is closed due to a vehicle crash
- Police: Victim of fatal stabbing near Milwaukee from Onalaska
- Healthcare Careers Open House offers look at Gundersen job openings
- Baldwin: Go Pack Go Act could help Wisconsinites watch Packers games, and more
- Health officials: Mysterious, rare and sometimes fatal fungal infection on the rise in region
- Lane closure on part of Copeland Avenue starting
- Roadwork in village of Rockland expanding
- Braun's grand slam lifts Brewers past Cardinals 7-6
- Indians trim Twins 7-5 to salvage AL Central series finale
- Joey Roth hauls in 3 interceptions in victory of Illinois Wesleyan