CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. (WKBT) - The Chippewa Falls Police Department is looking for a missing woman last seen Thursday morning, August 15, near the Chippewa River.
Donna M. Karlen, 57, was last seen at 5:30 a.m. today. Her vehicle was found at the parking area near the hiking trail just off Highway 178 north of the Chippewa River.
Karlen has made statements regarding self-harm in the recent past. Police say her behavior today is out of the ordinary.
Contact the Chippewa County dispatch center with any information about Donna Karlen at 715-726-7701.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Affordable Care Act open enrollment period ends Sunday
- One person killed, three others injured in crash near Eau Claire
- Nationwide ceremony honors fallen veterans
- American Legion overwhelmed by the generosity of the community
- Volunteers put together holiday fruit baskets for annual fundraiser
- Financial professional has 4 tips to avoid holiday debt
- Viterbo University students, families gather to celebrate commencement
- Toys for Tots wraps up another successful holiday season
- Viterbo falters late against UW-Stout
- Local Lions Club is spreading holiday cheer, one gift basket at a time