LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Groundbreaking was held for a new Pizza Ranch in La Crosse Thursday morning.
When it opens, it will bring 45 new full and part-time positions to area.
The new restaurant is being built south of Valley View Mall along State Road 16.
When completed, the new location will be the 24-th location in Wisconsin.
The groundbreaking follows other chain restaurants coming to the area.
A Jersey Mike's Subs opened earlier this week in Onalaska and Noodles and Company is planned for Onalaska as well.
Pizza Ranch is expected to open in February.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Former Miss Wisconsin Outstanding Teen claims Miss La Crosse Oktoberfest crown
- Wisconsin will not join tentative settlement agreement with Purdue Pharma
- Oktoberfest USA Medallion has been found
- Concordia Ballroom gets dancers up to speed with free polka lessons
- King Apple Parade marches through La Crescent
- Retired Air Force major general introduces new book to area veterans
- Hmong New Year Festival helps bond community members
- Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders to stop in Decorah
- UW-La Crosse soccer loses thriller in double overtime against Coe College
- UW-La Crosse volleyball extends winning streak to three