LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Beginning at 9 a.m. this morning, Market Street, between 16th Street and Losey Boulevard, will be closed to traffic for water utility work.
The La Crosse Office of City Engineer said it's a part of the 17th Street Neighborhood Greenway project and will re-open by 7 p.m., Friday, October 20.
A detour will be posted for traffic to use Cass Street, between 16th Street and Losey Boulevard.
- Jury finds Kendhammer guilty of First Degree Intentional Homicide
- La Crosse common council votes to override mayor's veto of parks dept. audit
- #MeToo movement comes to La Crosse with 'Take Back the Night' march
- Community comes together to support family following fire tragedy
- La Crosse committee gets update on South Ave. project
- Kendhammer attorneys could appeal, request new trial
- Walker says he would be 'shocked' if Ryan drops out
- House Speaker Paul Ryan denies reports he may leave Congress
- Franken confirms handover to Smith in early January
- U of Minnesota moving ahead with nonresident tuition hike