HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - One person is dead following a crash on Highway 53 in Holmen.
Officials identify the driver of the motorcycle as 30-year-old Kyle J. Rice.
The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department and Holmen police responded to a report of a motorcycle in the ditch south of County Highway M-H at around eleven Monday morning.
When police arrived, they found the driver of the motorcycle who was dead.
At the time of the accident, the motorcycle was traveling southbound.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Evers seeks federal disaster declaration for 18 counties
- 'Barn Cats' available from La Crescent Animal Rescue
- Final 'Party in the Park' of 2019 Tuesday in Pettibone Park
- Canoe racing Saturday on Coon Creek
- UPDATE: Wisconsin police identify man who was fatally shot by an officer in Caledonia
- Wisconsin reinstates Cephus after sexual assault acquittal
- Treasurer Godlewski meeting with local retirees and farmers in La Crosse
- Stretch of Winona County Road 17 closing for construction
- Omar: Go to Israel, see 'cruel reality of the occupation'
- Bangor football offensive line and Horstman ready for breakout season