BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. (WKBT) - An early morning crash on I-94 involving a U-Haul truck and semi-tractor leaves one man dead.
According to the Wisconsin State Patrol, at approximately 3:20 a.m. Wednesday a U-Haul truck, traveling westbound, rear-ended a semi near mile marker 114 in Jackson County.
The driver of the U-Haul truck, Durry Jemal Kennedy, 48 from San Antonio, TX died at the scene.
The driver of the semi, Barry Berry, 59 of Jersey City, NJ and his passenger, Yolanda Roberson, 51, were not injured in the crash.
The crash is under investigation by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Department and Black River Falls Fire Department assisted at the scene.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school