ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Harter's Quick Clean-Up will start their Leaf Vacuum Service Monday in Onalaska.
Harter's makes four trips to residential properties during the process, which usually takes up to seven weeks or longer.
Leaves should be raked into one large pile in the boulevard area. Leaves placed in plastic bags will not be vacuumed.
To find out the location of the Leaf Vacuum Truck, call the Leaf Vacuum Hotline: 608-392-0297.
- The Latest: Sheriff says missing Wisconsin girl is in danger
- Mega Millions prize of $654M is nation's 4th-largest
- La Crosse city clerks urge online registration as absentee voting begins
- Monroe County business owner hopes to partner with Foxconn to help disabled workers
- Salvation Army preparing for Christmas assistance programs
- Witness reports seeing missing Wisconsin girl in Florida
- La Crosse County task force calls for changes to handle nitrates in wells
- AMBER ALERT: Deputies search for Wisconsin girl whose parents are dead
- "Motion to dismiss" filed in former Holmen High School assistant sexual assault case
- USPS announces holiday shipping deadlines