ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska's city council splits a vote of no confidence for Coulee Region Municipal Judge John Brinckman.
Three members of the council voted in favor of the resolution of no confidence while three voted against.
Some members of the council and other city leaders have accused Judge Brinckman of running the clerk's office poorly with some citations never being processed over a 10-year period and have called for him to resign.
- Survey shows Wisconsin employment expected to rise above national average
- La Crosse celebrates St. Patrick's Day
- Colon cancer steadily decreasing, according to new reports
- 44th annual custom auto show visits the La Crosse Center
- Bangor boys basketball wins Division 5 state championship
- District hosts operating referendum informational meeting
- Kaul rips Schimel on wells, opioids, arming teachers
- Personality conflict puts Walker priorities in peril
- Company that built Florida pedestrian bridge also designed I-90 Dresbach, Winona bridges
- FBI asking for leads in fatal apartment explosion