CHICAGO, IL (WKBT) - Old Style beer unveiled a new Radler this month, Cooler by the Lake.
“There is no greater place on earth than the Midwest in the summer.” said Anthony Spina, Brand Manager for Old Style Beer. “It’s exciting to see that Old Style’s fans have embraced both our storied legacy as well as our newer modern brews. Expanding our offerings to include our take on the very popular Radler style is the perfect way for us to create something new and fun to enjoy on those special Midwest summer days and nights. As our weatherman says, ‘it’s always cooler by the lake.’”
Cooler by the Lake is a classic Radler style beer, a blonde lager brewed with citrus flavors. It will be available throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota in 4pk. 16 oz. cans and on tap.
More information can be found on their website here.
- Death Cafe hopes to normalize conversations surrounding death
- La Crosse health officials point to vaccinations amid local measles threat
- La Crosse water voted best-tasting in Wisconsin
- Westby native competes on ‘The Price is Right'
- Future of La Crosse's senior centers discussed at Board of Public Works
- Small bookstores in La Crosse feeling nationwide boom
- Construction along Losey Boulevard in La Crosse
- Holmen student awarded first place in statewide competition
- Local educators recognized for achievements
- La Crosse's Jackson Plaza reaches capacity as local business joins shopping center