LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse's City Brewery is once again producing a limited-edition beer.
Old Style Oktoberfest seasonal brew is returning to the brewery for a second year, the brewery announced Wednesday.
Old Style will also once again partner with La Crosse's Oktoberfest celebration this September.
City Brewery Brewmaster Randy Hughes says he's excited to see the beer return after last year's success.
"Getting the label back and being able to work with Pabst, they've got so many iconic -- especially mid-western brand -- labels, that to be able to go back and resurrect one here in La Crosse, the Old Style label is just so special," said Hughes.
Pabst Brewing Company says the Old Style Oktoberfest brew was the first new product to be offered by the brewers of Old Style in 15 years when it originally launched last fall.
The beer is expected to be back on store shelves by the end of July.
- Holmen High students raise money for classmate's dad
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts Santa workshop
- Toys For Tots pickup distributed to community
- Crime lab expert's testimony runs contrary to Kendhammer's explanation of alleged crash
- Historic Hiawatha statue causes controversy
- Partisan divide deepens over Walker investigation
- 50 La Crosse jobs impacted by change at CenturyLink
- Proposed La Crosse Center renovations would bring in visitors, millions in revenue
- La Crosse's Rotary Lights on track for record year
- News 8 Sports Round Up-December 9, 2017