Closed due to poor sales - The Burger King at 1124 West George Street closed on Sunday due to poor sales, according to a representative from their corporate office.
The corporate employee confirmed the other La Crosse Burger King locations will remain open.
- Life-threatening injuries reported following I-90 crash
- More students seek help for sexual assault last semester
- Burglary suspect arrested day after posting bond
- Two arrested after police chase
- Altra donates $75,000 to proposed Trane All Abilities Park
- Flu hospitalizations up at La Crosse hospitals
- Winona emergency crews respond to fire quickly after seeing smoke from garage
- Gundersen sexual abuse counseling program helps people from across state
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found
- 79-year-old woman accused of looting sister's assets