An early morning fire causes damage to an apartment in La Crosse, according to the La Crosse Fire Department.
Smoke was billowing from a first floor apartment window at 504 Mississippi St. when the firefighters arrived at 3:08 a.m. Friday. The fire was extinguished within minutes and there were no injuries reported.
The fire was contained to one room and is under investigation.
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill
- Prairie du Chien's Matt Antoine comes up short in pursuit of Olympic medal
- Local school districts discuss security measures following Florida mass shooting
- Backpacks donated to local police departments in memory of young murder victim
- Health experts point to lack of residential treatment access for drug addicts
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 16, 2018
- Community efforts continue to restore Myrick duck house
- ‘Alcohol czar' bill vote canceled