ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (AP) - Officials say no one was hurt when heavy snow caused part of a hotel roof to collapse in northeastern Wisconsin.
WLUK-TV reports the roof collapsed Sunday over the pool at an Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in Ashwaubenon.
No one was in the pool area at the time.
The Green Bay Press Gazette reports the hotel has been evacuated and guests are being moved to other area hotels.
More than a foot of heavy snow has fallen in the Green Bay area since Saturday.
- WIAA southwest football realignment plan passes on a 6-5 vote
- UPDATE: 911 issues in Trempealeau, Jackson counties
- Local schools see increase in dangerous trend
- Health officials warn of possible measles exposure in Winona, Albert Lea
- Missing 16-year-old spotted in Monroe, possibly heading to Portage, police say
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 24, 2018
- La Crosse SOUP donors vote for program to financially benefit those leaving jail
- La Crosse County raising awareness for safe prescription practices
- Home costs, demand increase as Wisconsin economy improves
- Golf courses in La Crosse area opening for the season