LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Organizations came together to promote environmental protection programs.
Numerous local groups had exhibits at the annual Earth Fair at the Myrick Park center in La Crosse.
Local groups were on display, showing families how they can live environmentally friendly lives in the community.
The event has grown substantially over the years, now filling up a large portion of Myrick Park.
Organizers say it's encouraging to see so many people interested in the environment.
"People do actually care about the environment, they want to come and learn about things that we're presenting today and have a fun time," said Erica Black, co-chair of the Earth Fair.
Over 100 organizations were represented during the event.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses