LA CROSSE, Wis. - UW-Extension brings on two new hires to fill vacant positions.
Kaitlyn Lance is the new Agriculture Educator for the La Crosse County University of Wisconsin Extension as of January 22. Lance comes to La Crosse from the University of Wisconsin River Falls with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture Education. Previously, Lance was the Agriculture Instructor at Plum City School District and a summer Horticulture educator intern for Lincoln County Extension.
La Crosse County 4-H Program announces Emily Crook as the new Youth and Family Educator. Crook is familiar with the area after completing a Bachelor of Science degree in English from Viterbo University and a Masters degree in Education-Student Affairs and Administration from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. Crook worked with the Girl Scouts of Badgerland Council as a Recruitment and Membership Specialist and as a Secretary in the UW-Extension Office. She began her new position on January 10.
Story updated to correct spelling of Emily Crook's name.
- School and other weather related closings/delays for Monday, February 19
- Wisconsin Legislature to vote on reinsurance, tax cuts
- Genzie's Gameday Pub hosts 2nd annual soup cook-off for the troops
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Search turned up illegal drugs, hand grenade in Neillsville
- Robotics teams from all over the region meet for a preseason scrimmage
- Doctors emphasize the benefits of exercising at target heart rate
- Original Picasso print stolen from Milwaukee art gallery
- WIAA boys basketball playoff brackets released
- Lazzaris adds international flair to state meet