TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - This Friday, Festival Foods will open its newest store at 701 East Clifton Street in Tomah.
According to Festival Foods President and CEO Mark Skogen, the company looks forward to
becoming part of the Tomah business community.
“We are excited that this new location allows us to welcome new guests who live in Tomah and
the surrounding communities,” Skogen said. With the addition of Tomah, Festival Foods will
operate 29 locations throughout Wisconsin.
In September, Festival Foods agreed to purchase three former Gordy's Market locations, one in Tomah and two in Eau Claire. The Eau Claire stores are expected to open in December.
- Grand Opening of West Salem Middle School
- Fire Prevention Week Open House offers a closer look at fire fighting
- Dance Marathon helps local children with health problems
- Winona Water Day provides environmental education
- Juneteenth Citywide Celebration continues into September during second phase
- Shut Down Third Street block party celebrates Winona
- News 8 Highlight Zone - September 21, 2018
- Local group meets with FEMA about flood recovery
- Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- Warming Center looking for additional volunteers