The White House repeated Saturday that President Donald Trump has no intentions of firing Department of Justice special counsel Robert Mueller amid fresh speculation from a congresswoman that he would be doing so.Read More »
- Mattis says North Korea isn't capable of striking the US
- Will Obamacare survive the tax bill?
- Trump lawyers set for key meeting with special counsel next week
- Republicans release their final tax bill ahead of key vote next week
- Trump: 'There is absolutely no collusion'
- Vote explainer: Can Republicans still pass bill if senators are absent?
- House Ethics panel to investigate Kihuen
- GOP tax plan: Rubio, Corker back to yes
- Strong earthquake strikes Indonesia; 3 dead
- Trump initiated Putin call in the wake of economic praise
A 94-year-old woman gets support in the community after she is arrested.Read More »