LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Sunday kicked off the La Crosse Public Library's "Music on a Sunday Afternoon" program.
On Sundays this spring, the library is hosting free concerts in its auditorium, ranging from contemporary music, to jazz and many genres in between.
This year marks the 15th year of the program and on Sunday about 70 people showed up to watch the AARPapella Singers.
Library coordinators say they're happy to provide some free entertainment this time of year.
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up-February 23, 2018
- La Crosse Center hosts national organic conference
- ‘Green Alert' bill for veterans, Collin's Law for invisible disabilities registry head to governor