LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The weather is finally giving Mount La Crosse the chance to open for the winter season.
Crews took advantage of Tuesday's temperature dip and the snow guns are covering the hills with snow. Production began about a month ago, but only lasted one day before the temperatures climbed too high.
If the temperature stays low and snow production goes as planned the first trails should open on December 14.
- The jury has reached a verdict in the Kendhammer murder trial
- 1 injured in truck vs. buggy crash
- Legislature tackles Wisconsin school funding formula
- Gundersen building Comprehensive Cancer Center in Tomah
- Central's Davis overcomes significant injury, expands role on court
- New partnership is making opioid overdose-reversing drug available at UW campuses
- La Crosse County still looking into joining statewide opioid lawsuits
- Jury finds Kendhammer guilty of First Degree Intentional Homicide
- Defendant Todd Kendhammer takes stand in murder trial
- Jury starts deliberations in Kendhammer murder trial