ANTIOCH, Ill. - A missing woman and her 5-month-old son could be in Wisconsin, according to the Lake County Sheriff’s Office in Illinois.
Chantal M. Miller (Cavalea), 33, and her son, John T. Miller, are missing and considered endangered. They were last seen Sunday evening in the 23300 block of West Lake Shore Drive in Antioch.
Miller is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 115 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. She has a tattoo of a fish and bird on her left wrist/forearm. It is possible Miller was last wearing a black puffy jacket, a gray sweatshirt and black yoga-style pants. She may also be wearing black rimmed eyeglasses.
It is possible Miller and the baby left on foot. Chantal has ties to the Belgium and Milwaukee areas of Wisconsin.
Anyone seeing the woman and her son is asked to call 911.
- Holmen community launches 'Holmen Cares'
- La Crosse-based company to provide 2018 Super Bowl hotdogs
- Highway 16 lane closure begins Tuesday for storm sewer repairs
- Prairie du Chien's Antoine named to '18 U.S. Olympic Skeleton Team
- Candidate for Wisconsin state Supreme Court visited La Crosse during MLK day
- Officials say Holmen apartment complex fire began inside car
- Rochester teenager shot, killed after crash, confrontation
- January 15: Cancellations and Delays
- La Crosse firefighters respond to trailer home fire
- Holmen addresses ongoing needs of residents displaced by fire