BARRETT, Minn. (AP) - The Minnesota State Patrol says an 18-year-old man died after his car went off the road and caught fire in Barrett.
Authorities say the man was north on Highway 55 at about 3 a.m. Saturday when he went off the road. The State Patrol says the car caught fire when underbrush and dry grasses under it began to burn.
KMSP-TV reports the investigation is ongoing. The man has not been identified.
Information from: KMSP-TV, http://www.myfox9.com
- Wisconsin unemployment remains at record-low 2.9 percent
- Wis. seeks waiver for program designed to lower health insurance premiums
- Your Photos of the April 2018 Snow Storms
- La Crosse Valley View Mall confirms Herberger's liquidation
- Extended winter could mean trouble for migratory birds
- Man receives minor injuries in Semi rollover in Vernon County
- More attacks happening on employees, inmates at Minn. prison
- Salvation Army releases annual report
- La Crosse elementary school joins prestigious global program
- Two arrested in Trempealeau Co. drug bust