MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee prosecutors say a 20-year-old man used Facebook Live to arrange marijuana sales.
Charging documents from the Milwaukee District Attorney's Office released Wednesday say Jeffery S. Kirk interacted with people on Facebook Live and told them to call his cell phone while taking marijuana orders. Police say Kirk told detectives during his arrest last week that he is the man seen in the 40-minute video from Sept. 10, but that the marijuana investigators found in his home was for personal use.
Kirk faces four charges of marijuana manufacturing and distribution and four weapons charges. He is free on $7,500 bail and is under electronic monitoring.
- Wisconsin Assembly to pass tax credit, prison funding
- Carfentanyl makes its way to La Crosse, leading to more doses of Narcan
- La Crosse man charged with assault, woman hid in gas station
- ‘Suits for Success' event collecting new, gently used professional clothing for job seekers
- The Pump House brings back the Herons of La Crosse
- Settlement related to defective Takata airbag system reached
- Watch The Decorah Eagles- LIVE
- Xcel Energy named one of World's Most Admired Companies
- Vino Fest features Wisconsin wines with help from tourism grant
- Teen arrested for bringing loaded gun to Madison school