Ahead of tomorrow's city council meeting, La Crosse Mayor Tim Kabat discusses plans for the La Crosse Center, the future La Crosse chief of police and more.
There will be a special informational session tomorrow before the meeting. Members of the public are invited to a screening of a film called "No Small Matter." It is a documentary focusing on the first five years of a child's life, and how important good childcare is in those early years.
The screening is tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 p.m.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse County to get two new full-time prosecutors
- First peanut allergy drug close to FDA approval
- Eleva family creates corn maze honoring Wounded Warrior Project
- New peanut allergy treatment research has local origins
- 11 Minnesota State Fair visitors sickened by E. coli
- Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders to hold town hall in Decorah
- La Crosse Bandshell paver donation deadline set
- Widows ask lawmakers to OK police insurance bill
- Onalaska man who stabbed roommate sentenced in court
- Garden education lessons help future educators in La Crosse