MAUSTON, Wis. (WKBT) - Update: Sergeant Sanner announced that Linda Heyroth has been taken into custody by the New Lisbon Police Department.
She has been charged with four felonies and two misdemeanors, according to Juneau County court records. They include aggravated battery, first-degree reckless endangerment, intimidating a victim/damaging property, false imprisonment, criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.
Previous story: The Mauston Police Department is looking for the public's help finding Linda M. Heyroth, who is a person of interest in an attempted homicide case that is being investigated.
Police say the case includes other charges, but do not go into further detail about what those charges are in the public statement that was released late last night.
Heyroth has not responded to the police's attempts to contact her at multiple locations, according to the statement.
Police say to contact them with any information at 608-847-6363.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse Parks and Rec finalizing $3.5 million tennis facility plan
- Rail supporters propose more Amtrak stops in La Crosse
- La Crosse Tribune eliminating 20 positions
- Evers: Barnes should pay any delinquent taxes
- Downtown Sound concerts underway in Onalaska
- Evers signals opposition to car registration fee increase
- Blue Stars concert supports Hunger Task Force
- American Academy of Pediatrics recommends vaccinations for children going to summer camp
- Golfing fundraiser benefits CouleeCap housing program
- Tomah's Humbird Cheese celebrates 50 years in business