LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A local credit union is moving into an old La Crosse factory as it outgrows its current headquarters.
Marine Credit Union Wednesday announced its purchase of the La Crosse Plow Factory on North Second Street, the old location of Lighting Design by Wettstein's. Marine says it expects to begin moving offices into the building by 2019.
Current tenants of the Second Street building will remain in the location through their current lease agreements.
Long-term plans for the location includes office spaces for about 150 people, and a business tenant on the first floor.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school