A La Crosse man was arrested Sunday for criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.
Martin F. Sellers, 59, threw nails onto the driveway of five southside residences with Republican yard signs posted, authorities said. Sellers told police that a Democratic sign was stolen from his lawn in the past. Authorities said his behavior has been ongoing for the last three years, and there are 28 related case numbers.
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- ‘Green Alert' bill for veterans, Collin's Law for invisible disabilities registry head to governor
- Saint Mary's holds Breaking Barriers event March 8
- Passengers OK when plane slides off Green Bay airport runway
- Wis.-bound plane crashes in Indiana; no survivors