LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A new addition is coming to the Children's Museum of La Crosse. The museum will be adding a two-story Luckey Climber.
The climber features 60 different animals on the tops and bottoms of climbing platforms. The Luckey Climber offers a challenge to kids of all ages, making them problem-solve, think spatially, and cooperate with other kids.
Those at the Children's Museum say this is a unique opportunity for the community.
"They are all custom. There is nothing boilerplate about them. It's actually got two miles of cable that they have hand woven and crimped together to form the netting around the exhibit. So it's all custom done. It is just crazy good," said Anne Snow, executive director of the Children's Museum of La Crosse.
If you would like a sneak peak of the climber you can see it anytime while it is being built. It will be available for use before December 1.
- Flood victims need help before winter
- Police find 2 dead adults, look for missing 13-year-old
- Body of missing toddler found in Waupaca County river
- 2 killed in car that collided with Bethel team bus
- Minnesota man charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- Security breach at Wisconsin National Guard unit; 3 arrested
- USPS announces holiday shipping deadlines
- Winter Farmers Markets to be held at Myrick Park Center
- Pet adoption event takes place at Petco
- Area girls scouts will see new STEM programs