RAMSEY, Minn. (AP) - Officials say a lottery ticket sold in Anoka County is worth more than $21 million.
The Minnesota Lottery says the Lotto America ticket hit the jackpot in Wednesday night's drawing. It was sold at a Holiday convenience store in Ramsey.
If the winner chooses the $21.6 million annuity jackpot, it would be paid over 29 years. The cash option is about $14 million and after taxes that would leave the winner with about $9.8 million. The ticket holder has a year to claim the prize.
The Lotto America winning numbers are 16, 22, 32, 36, 42 and the star ball is 8.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Canoers paddle in Coon Creek Canoe Races a year after widespread flooding
- Law enforcement: Dead passenger and injured driver found about 5 miles apart
- Reports say stolen Hy-Vee account information being sold
- Rural Wisconsin community holds its first LGBTQ+ Pride Festival
- More than 300 volunteers kick off a year of service with Viterbo
- Wisconsin leads nation in family farm bankruptcies
- Prairie Du Chien scores late touchdown to stun Aquinas 7-6 in season opener
- Lueth Park celebrates 20 years of skating
- Runners take off from runway in aviation event
- Seven area artists show their works at artPOP art show