LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While adults were doing some downtown holiday shopping, kids got the chance to meet a very special couple.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus spent the day taking pictures with kids and their families at Duluth Trading Co. Saturday afternoon.
The store set up a model of Santa's workshop where kids could meet the big man in red and of course tell him what they want for Christmas.
Santa says he wants to give every kid the chance to get a holiday photo. "We wanted to set up a workshop setting where people can bring their own cameras, take their own pictures, and we'll do all kinds of poses for them and we do not charge," said Santa Claus.
If you would like to visit Santa's Workshop at Duluth Trading Company, the couple will be back Sunday through Thursday starting this Thursday and going until Dec. 23.
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- La Crosse-area community members share stories of climate change
- Local Lupus Alliance to host 'Murder at the Disco' in March
- Centerville Curling Club teaches the public about the sport of curling
- Viterbo hosts Engineering Exploration Day to showcase new engineering program
- Project Linus makes blankets for kids in need
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill