LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Incumbent democrat Steve Doyle has won re-election to Wisconsin's 94th Assembly District seat.
Doyle has held the 94th Assembly District seat since 2011. This will be his 4th term. He ran unopposed in the Primary.
Bradley is an area businessman and 3rd congressional district Vice-Chairman for the Republican party.
Bradley last ran for Wisconsin Secretary of State in 2014 where he lost to incumbent Douglas La Follette .
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses