WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Standing against bullying together was the message of the day for a group of local students.
Westby High School students hosted 'Together Against Bullying' today to show their dedication to their friends, families, and classmates.
An ocean of Unity Day shirts were on display, representing a helping hand against bullying.
Unique handprints also adorned anti- bullying signs, each a reminder of the efforts anyone can take to positively impact those around them.
"The little things that you do are the most precious to others and it's interesting to learn about what others think are compassionate as opposed to what you think is compassionate," says Westby High School senior Laura Dunnum.
Westby High School students made a donation of $650 towards Gundersen Health System this morning as well.
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- La Crosse-area community members share stories of climate change
- Local Lupus Alliance to host 'Murder at the Disco' in March
- Centerville Curling Club teaches the public about the sport of curling
- Viterbo hosts Engineering Exploration Day to showcase new engineering program
- Project Linus makes blankets for kids in need
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill