LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An area restaurant chain is giving back to local emergency service personnel.
On Tuesday, Courtesy Corporation, which owns 58 McDonald's in western, Wisconsin and southeastern, Minnesota, and Clear Lake and Decorah Iowa, held #THANKFUL TUESDAY.
To show their appreciation Courtesy Corporation provided a free meal to active police officers, EMT's, military and firefighters.
Courtesy Corporation Owner and Operator Rick Lommen said it's important to give back to those who serve the public throughout the year.
"Our McFamily wants to express sincere gratitude to those that are risking their lives to ensure our safety. They continually put fourth an effort to make a positive influence in the community, in our restaurants, and with our customers, and for that, we are thankful," said Lommen.
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- Wis.-bound plane crashes in Indiana; no survivors
- La Crosse mayor calls on Trump administration to back fuel standards
- La Crosse County remains in need of foster parents
- Saint Mary's holds Breaking Barriers event March 8
- Passengers OK when plane slides off Green Bay airport runway
- Plane slides of Wis. runway
- Taking Flight in Prairie du Chien
- Wisconsin Assembly passes 'straw' gun purchases bill