LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The holiday season is well under way and Christmas trees are becoming a common sight around the city.
If you would like to cut down a fresh tree, you still can but time is running out.
The Christmas Farm in Mindoro says it may close up shop for the year after this weekend.
It says the warmer weather has contributed to an increase in sales.
Christmas Farm owner Brad Miller says nothing beats cutting down a family Christmas tree.
"It's the whole experience of getting together, trouping through the fields, finding that particular tree that seems to meet your needs," Miller said.
The Christmas Farm is open Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Schools & Weather related cancellations for Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Wis. Supreme Court primary today
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- Wisconsin tweaks dairy insurance program
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- Project to bring apartments, preschool, commercial space to downtown Winona
- Wisconsin attorney general open to allowing guns in schools
- Results of sexual assault kit leads to arrest in 2008 assault
- Assignment: Education - School staff shortage