WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Three people have been arrested in connection with an armed robbery that happened July 19th in rural Westby.
Vernon Co. Sheriff John Spears says Ramon TL Washington, 18, of La Crosse was taken into custody Nov. 16th in the city of La Crosse for his role in the armed robbery.
Washington is being held in the Vernon Co. Detention Center on a $10,000 cash bond.
Felony arrest warrants have also been issued for Paris J. Whittington, 23, and Dakota J. Fair, 17, both of La Crosse.
Whittington is currently being held in the La Crosse Co. Jail and Fair is in Milwaukee at the House of Corrections. Both will be transferred to the Vernon Co. Detention center to face felony charges once released.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Bethany Lutheran Homes continues partnership with Inclusa
- La Crosse police burglary investigation leads to large drug bust
- Semi crashes into school hurting 4 people including 3 kids
- Namaste program brings calm to, reduces aggression in dementia residents
- La Crosse man arrested for attempted sexual assault of a child
- Assignment: Education - La Crosse's new community schools
- Wisconsin relied on NAFTA for 2016 exports
- Minneapolis improves connectivity to prepare for Super Bowl
- Greyhound driver in pursuit could face charges
- The Latest: Vos noncommittal on Walker prison plan