LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - After one year of planning and months of hard work, more than 6,000 canvasses are now on display at the Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse until June 28.
Each piece of art was created by students as part of La Crosse School District's Compassion Project.
Organizers believe the work done by these students could have a profound impact on the entire community.
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up-February 23, 2018
- La Crosse Center hosts national organic conference
- ‘Green Alert' bill for veterans, Collin's Law for invisible disabilities registry head to governor