WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Kids of all ages and abilities in Winona could soon have a place to play together.
The three Lions Clubs of Winona are raising money to replace playground equipment at Winona's Lake Park.
The all-inclusive park will serve more than 300 mentally and physically challenged kids, just from the city of Winona
Lions Club officials hope to start construction on the new playground equipment at the beginning of next school year.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses
- Winona Health hosts Way to Wellness Expo