LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Wisconsin's Spring General Election is only about a month away and local voters' rights advocates want to help you register.
The League of Women Voters in La Crosse is hosting voter registration events at La Crosse's Public Library through the middle of March.
League members will have computers available so you can register at the event or give you instructions to register at home.
"This is how we make our views known. It's important to vote and we need to have a high percentage of voters and we just want to encourage that. That's what democracy is," said Chris Haskell from the League of Women Voters.
The League of Women Voters will help people register at the La Crosse Library's main branch on Main street.
They will be available from 9:00 in the morning to 4:30 in the afternoon Tuesdays through Thursdays.
Wisconsin's Spring General Elections is on April third.
- La Crosse health officials point to vaccinations amid local measles threat
- La Crosse water voted best-tasting in Wisconsin
- Future of La Crosse's senior centers discussed at Board of Public Works
- Small bookstores in La Crosse feeling nationwide boom
- Construction along Losey Boulevard in La Crosse
- Holmen student awarded first place in statewide competition
- Local educators recognized for achievements
- 'Money Smart Week' at UW-La Crosse teaching students good financial habits
- La Crosse County Health Department warns of potential measles exposure
- La Crosse County Highway weight restrictions to be lifted