LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A section south of the Copeland Avenue Viaduct will be seeing construction.
Crews will be doing utility repair along the road from Monitor Street to Buchner Place starting at 9 a.m. Monday.
One of the two southbound lanes will be closed, restricting traffic to one lane.
City officials say the lane closure is expected to last through Friday, and that there will be large machinery, deep holes and road workers close to the open lane.
They say drivers should use caution and expect delays if they need to drive through the area.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse allows homeowners to pump water into streets amid November flooding concerns
- La Crosse priest charged with sexual assault headed to trial
- La Crosse County 2020 budget saving taxpayer dollars, improving 911 communications
- Acts of Kindness Week celebrated in La Crescent
- Sparta Police Department chief putting down the badge
- One student injured in school bus crash near Arcadia
- Onalaska Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner adds additional host
- Girlfriend charged in death of Necedah man
- Wisconsin's 9-day gun deer season to begin Saturday
- DNR: Deer hunting license sales on par with 2018