LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A local business is getting some national exposure Monday night.
The owner of Satori Arts in downtown La Crosse will appear on the History Channel's 'American Pickers.'
Owner John Satory was first contacted by the show in early August and crews spent more than 8 hours collecting footage at his workshop.
He says one of the show's hosts is no stranger to our area and showed an interest in a specific part of his collection.
"You know, Frank comes here for Oktoberfest and all that, so I've met him probably seven years ago, and of course he likes beer and I do too, but La Crosse really has a lot of history when it comes down to beer and the breweries," said Satory.
The episode featuring Satori Arts will air at 8 p.m. Monday night, Jan. 23rd, on the History Channel.
- Holmen community launches 'Holmen Cares'
- Assembly to vote on breast density alert bill
- Assembly Republicans to announce 2018 priorities
- 2 brothers jailed in Wisconsin suspected of Arizona homicide
- Another of 79 guns stolen from Lincoln store turns up
- Impersonating on social media would be crime under bill
- Schimel builds money advantage over Kaul in AG race
- The Latest: Businessman Gronik spends $450,000 on campaign
- Democratic candidates file first fundraising reports
- Dayton readies construction wish list for 2018