LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Artspire is a celebration of visual and performing arts in La Crosse that ran from Friday to Saturday.
Art enthusiast could enjoy a variety of free artistic events in downtown La Crosse. They also were able to shop from art vendors.
The event was broken up into what is called “Acts”, ending with what “Act III”. In Act III, The People's Brothers Band performed on the Brickl Brothers Stage just outside of the Pump House.
Artspire is presented by the Pump House Regional Arts Center. Over the next five years, they hope to expand the event into a regionally recognized art event.
- La Crosse Center board members hope to overturn mayor's veto
- Statewide alert sent out for man missing from Tomah VA
- Missing Town of Campbell man found safe
- Police make arrest in Bangor home invasion, attacks
- UPDATE: Two escaped Wisconsin inmates captured
- Pawz Academy teaches kids about animals
- La Crosse receives Wisconsin Active Together award
- Groundbreaking for Eagle Crest South expansion
- Utility buys Wisconsin land for substation to power Foxconn
- Documents detail journey of woman accused of slaying husband