LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Workforce Development Center is hosting a Mini Job Fair on Thursday, March 15 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Workforce representatives and community employers will be onsite offering information on job opportunities.
Participating community employers are Blood Center of Wisconsin, Teleperformance, Frank Beverage, APTIV, LHI, Fahrner Construction, GO RITEWAY Transportation, ABR, USAJobs (Ft. McCoy) and Waste Management.
“Job Fairs are excellent opportunities for job seekers to learn about both the company and the available jobs,” stated Julie Mitchell, West Wisconsin Workforce Development Board. “Our employer participants use the venue to accept applications and sometimes even interview applicants. It’s an effective, efficient way to match job seekers with good available jobs.”
The Mini Job Fair is a collaboration between Western Wisconsin Workforce Development Board (WWDB), WI Department of Workforce Development, WI Department of Veterans Affairs, Workforce Connections, and Wisconsin Job Service.
Mini Job Fairs will continue every other month at the Workforce Development Center to help unemployed and underemployed residents connect with employers.
For more information on the Mini Job Fair, contact Niles Rogers at email@example.com, call 608-785-9089 or visit www.wisconsinjobcenter.org/jobfairs.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school
- Apothik's return helps usher in food truck season in downtown La Crosse